We are a provider of sustainable green building consultancy services, headquartered in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi.
The local team is composed of a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, CGPs, official sustainability trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs. We also have commissioning authorities and consultants based in Munich, Vienna, London and other prominent global locations, to serve you better.
Since inception, our sustainability team members have had the privilege of working with development teams to deliver over 10 billion USD in sustainable projects.
LEED, Estidama & QSAS Specific Skills:
- Trained the over 1500 professionals in all facets of sustainable design & construction (American University of Sharjah, British University of Dubai and private courses)
- Diverse range of experience from PhDs in building physics, to MBA’s in project finance, architects from Harvard and project managers well versed in on-time/on-budget delivery.
- Full suite of sustainability support services including commissioning, energy modeling, acoustics and environmental assessments.
- Significant and recent experience in Operations, Construction & Design
Company Key Facts:
- An independently operated Masdar City company
- International Multidisciplinary Consultancy – GCC, EU, US
- A mix of construction, sustainability and consultancy skills delivered through a dedicated project team
- Thought leaders in sustainability