BMC Gulf LLC – We value quality throughout our business
Established in the UAE since 1998, BMC Gulf is your reliable and experienced partner for professional Geosynthetic and Thermoplastic engineering solutions for infrastructure, environmental, industrial, water and oil & gas projects. Value added services like detail design, professional installation through experienced engineers and certified welding technicians, as well as testing following strict quality control standards are integral part of BMC’s strategy.
- Containment – reservoirs, tanks, secondary containment, storm water, landfill lining and capping
- Structural Protection – foundation lining, tunnel waterproofing, groundwater protection
- Piping Systems & Water Management – potable water, irrigation, sewage, gas, underground fire-fighting, industrial piping, surface water drainage
- Pipes, Fittings, Valves, Sheets and Membranes made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Polypropylene (PP) and other plastic raw materials (PVDF and ECTFE).
- Geotextiles, Geogrids and Geosynthetic Clay Liners (GCL)
- Modular Tanks, Soak-Aways and Drainage Pipes
- Equipment and Tools for the welding of plastic sheets, liner membranes, pipes & fittings
- Testing Equipment for plastic pipe laboratory setups
Geosynthetic and Thermoplastic products are sourced from European suppliers operating state of the art manufacturing facilities, and meet internationally approved quality standards.
We value quality throughout our business. In partnership with SKZ, the world’s largest plastics institute, BMC Gulf offers you the possibility of benefiting from German know-how locally. In our fully equipped training center, engineers and welding technicians can be trained and certified according to the German Technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water (DVGW) regulations.