Knauf is a family name and a corporate group of global dimensions at the same time synonymous with a type of corporate culture which has become rare. Knauf is a typical Family ﬁrm in spite of its size and this is precisely the reason for its amazing success. It is short and direct decision-making paths, the courage to tackle new ideas, innovations, investments and the wealth of ideas contributed by all Knauf employees that characterize the company.
From its beginnings in gypsum processing, Knauf has expanded and diversiﬁed to become a corporation with worldwide activities and Knauf UAE has been active in the Middle East for more than a decade. Knauf shows its commitment not only in the GCC, headquarters in Dubai UAE, but also in the Indian subcontinent. We have ofﬁces based in Saudi, Qatar and India to support the market and dealers.
Knauf provides value-added products and services in the following ﬁelds:
– Building materials and systems based on gypsum and gypsum-related products
– ASTM certiﬁed products & systems
– Multi- Purpose Joint compounds
– Knauf Aquapanel interior and exterior wall systems
– Knauf Insulations sustainable, high-performance, cost-effective insulation solutions
– Knauf Heradesign’s acoustic designs for Interior and Exterior in ceiling & partition systems
– Knauf Integral’s Knauf GIFA Floor, sheet-panelled access ﬂoors
– Thermal and sound insulation materials
– Value engineering and technical consultancy for architects and consultants to meet speciﬁed design requirements
– On site hands-on training and supervision for contractors when installing drywall systems
Safety and sustainability are central to the Knauf vision and doing the right thing for our clients, our people and the communities in which we work. We provide and maintain certiﬁcates for individual products and system designs in order to improve quality, performance and to sustain excellency. Our manufacturing plant is certified and approved by Intertek and this ensures that each product leaves the factory with guaranteed quality and care.
Knauf’s high performing, innovative systems are fast and easy to install and are manufactured to meet ASTM, EN-BS and DIN Standards, owing to the opportunity to meet any client requirements.
Knauf is committed not only towards its Products and Systems but also to its employees. Within the framework of its four key K-Values; Partnership, Commitment, Entrepreneurship and Menschlichkeit (translating to mean “the human touch”), Knauf looks after its people and drives a sense of passion throughout the entire staff body. It is this passion that is evidently projected to the customer as each staff member lives out the four values in their daily working lives. This is what makes Knauf Unique and special!