Daburon & Partners Legal Consultants LLP (Daburon & Partners) is a boutique law firm in Abu Dhabi that combines European standards and extensive UAE legal expertise. We are a commercial law firm which has been retained as legal advisors and representatives by a wide range of corporate and individual clients, including many multinational corporations with headquarters in Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
Our services include legal advice on
– corporate commercial matters (free zone and mainland company set-ups, commercial contracts, agencies);
– litigation and local & international arbitration;
– tax and compliance;
– insolvency proceedings and corporate restructurings;
– employment and immigration matters; and
– private legal matters (last wills, legalisations, investments).
One particular strength of the firm is litigation advice. Our Arabic and German speaking lawyers have extensive experience in drafting legal memoranda and have successfully advised in complex, high value local and international disputes.
Our team has a multicultural and multi-jurisdictional background. We advise our clients in German, Arabic, English, French, Italian and Russian.
The founding partner, Dr Clemens Daburon, is a dual-qualified lawyer (Austria / England & Wales) with more than a decade of legal experience in the Gulf. He is the officially appointed Lawyer of Trust of the Austrian Embassy, Abu Dhabi. Ms Sali Jumah, partner at Daburon & Partners, is the officially appointed Lawyer of Trust of the Swiss Embassy in Abu Dhabi.