We are pleased to inform you that the Austrian Business Council (ABC) is hosting an informative session for our members on the topics of economic, financial, business and political topics.
We are honored to announce that our expert speakers are:
Mr. Nenad Pacek: Co-founder of CEEMEA Business Group is a well-known book author and a leading authority on economic and business issues that concern multinational corporations seeking faster growth internationally. He will share with us his views regarding the main regional trends and challenges, such as:
– The real story behind oil price and what is the oil price outlook;
– How does MEA compare to other emerging markets: which arguments to use when fighting for internal corporate resources;
– Why is profit growth under so much pressure across MEA and will it get worse?
– Has the global commodity cycle finally turned positive or will there still be hiccups along the way?
– Why is it important to keep investing for medium and long-term in MEA despite the current slowdown?
The panel discussion with ABC member Dr. Gordian Gaeta, Financial Advisor to investment funds and international businesses and company representatives will round up the discussion and provide concrete, first-hand experiences focusing on performance in key markets, business challenges, and 2017 market specific expectations.
Date: 15th March 2017
Time: 19:00 hrs – 21:30 hrs
Venue: Media Rotana Hotel, location map
Price: Members: AED 150 / Non Members: AED 200
includes cocktail menu, soft drinks & 1 glass of house wine or beer
18:45 hrs: Registration
19:00 hrs: Dinner & Networking
19:30 hrs: Welcome by Mr. Richard Bandera, Secretary General & Commercial Counsellor
Mr. Werner Baumgartner, Chairman of the ABC
19:40 hrs: Presentation & Panel Discussion: Gulf Regional Outlook 2017-2018
“Question & Answer“ session
We would like to extend our gratitude to Mr. Nenad Pacek, Co-founder of CEEMEA Business Group and Dr. Gordian Gaeta, Financial Advisor for joining as speakers.
Additionally we would like to thank Al Nassma Chocolate for their ongoing support.