Last Modified [●]/9/2019.
ABC collects personally identifiable information which is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors to ABC´s website. This data is stored temporarily in the server log files. ABC may collect certain personally identifiable information, such as:
- Basic information, such as your name (including name prefix or title), the company you work for, your title or position and your relationship to a person
- Contact information, such as your postal address, email address and phone number(s)
- Financial information, such as payment-related information
- Technical information, such as information from applications or in relation to materials and communications we send to you electronically or your visits to our website, such as IP address of the accessing computer, date and time of access, name and URL of the retrieved file, website from which access is made (referrer URL), used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of the accessing computer as well as the name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Personal information provided to us by or on behalf of our clients or generated by us in the course or providing services to them, which may include special categories of data
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us.
You are also able to contact us through a contact form on ABC´s website. Your messages will contain your screen name and email address, as well as any additional information you may wish to include in the message. ABC´s intention is not to seek any sensitive information through our website unless legally required.
In addition, ABC may combine information collected through means such as cookies or third-party analytics tools with personal information maintained by ABC.
Use of Data
The above-mentioned data is collected for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve this website, including auditing and monitoring its use
- To provide and improve our Services to you and to our clients
- To provide information requested by you
- To contact you to promote ABC´s business, services and events, and sending other information which may be of interest to you. If you receive marketing communications from us and no longer wish to do so, you may unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data you submit to us will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected. Contact information about visitors such as mailing list information is kept until a user unsubscribes to a publication or requests that we delete that information. Resumes are disposed of when they are either no longer under consideration or are considered outdated by our Human Resources departments.
Online Identification Technologies: Cookies; Beacons
As you navigate through and interact with our Site or App, we may use automatic data collection technologies (analytics providers) to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Site (and our emails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that help deliver cookies and permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages (or opened an email) and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
In addition, ABC may utilize online identification technologies from marketing partners on our website, third party websites and social media platforms (such as Facebook and LinkedIn). These technologies aid in measuring the efficacy of our marketing and awareness campaigns and to understand how visitors navigate to our sites from a PwC ad. We use this technology to compile aggregated statistics about visitors who interact with PwC online content, to gauge the effectiveness of our ads and to better provide more pertinent information to our visitors.
Third Party Usage
Personal data collected by ABC may be transferred or disclosed to third party contractors, subcontractors and/or subsidiaries for the purposes for which the visitor has submitted the information and for the administration of our system or website and/or other internal, administrative purposes. Personal data may also be transferred to third party service providers of identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, data backup, security and storage services. As a result, personal data may be transferred outside the country where the visitor is located. By submitting data on ABC´s website, the visitor is providing explicit consent to the transfer of such data for the fulfilment of his or her voluntary requests.
It is ABC´s policy to disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- As required by applicable law, statute, rule, regulation or professional standard
- For regulatory compliance purposes
- When explicitly requested by a visitor
- When required to facilitate conferences or events hosted by a third party
Third Party Links
~ End ~